Friday 1 July 2011

The world’s most successful loser


Judging by the reaction to my efinancialcareers article, I am the most talked about person in the Square Mile; albeit for being the world’s most successful loser.

Success is success as far as I’m concerned and as one reader commented I “reek of it”.
See here

My life long ambition can now be achieved. I am officially cool enough to wear sunglasses indoors. I walked into my office today with a pout, jacket over shoulder and a mysterious aura that would make Johnny Depp look as unassuming as George Michael asleep behind the wheel outside any given Snappy Snaps.

None of the girls turned their heads. That changed when my discounted pointy ShoeZone loafers got caught in the phone cable extension. I crashed onto the ground with my trousers in a twist revealing my aura destroying white sport socks. (My washing machine is broken).

Life is not good for some no matter how hard we try.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have accountants to be rejected by.

No comments:

Post a Comment